After a successful debut during the 2015-16 season which culminated in a large, boisterous crowd at Worthen Arena, the #MuncieOut is back! This year, it will take place on #ChirpChirpFriday, March 3 when the Ball State men’s basketball team hosts MAC West foe Northern Illinois at 7 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to purchase in advance to avoid long lines on game night by calling 888-BSU-TICKET or by visiting the Stoops Buick/GMC Ticket Center in Worthen Arena.
Why should Muncie – and all other Cardinals fans for that matter – come out for this second annual event? Answers below.
– The Ball State men’s basketball team is sitting atop the MAC West, and this game could be pivotal in MAC Tournament seeding. The louder the arena, the better!
– Thanks to our game sponsor Muncie Auto Group and our friends at Burger King, even more affordable, family-friendly ticket pricing for this contest is available for Muncie residents. All general admission tickets will be just $6 and reserved tickets are available for only $10. Act soon to get the best seats. Or stop by a Muncie Burger King location for a voucher which provides specially-priced Family Game tickets (while supplies last).
– Parking is absolutely FREE. All excuses are being eliminated.
– Hot dogs will be $1. Dollar Dogs. Enough said.
– If you buy anything other than the $1 hot dog at the concession stands, you will receive a FREE Baskin Robbins cookie. Fan’s choice of delicious flavor.
– The K-9 Disc Dog Crew will perform at halftime. Who doesn’t like Frisbee Dogs?
– A ticket from this game will be valid for the Ball State women’s basketball team’s tilt versus Toledo at 2 p.m. the next day (Saturday, March 4).
PLEASE NOTE: It is free parking, but all donor lots will be enforced. Arrive early to find the best parking near the arena. Shuttle from the Scheumann Stadium lot will be operating.